PRE ENGINEERED STEEL BUILDING
COMPONENT OF PRE-ENGINEERED STEEL
The secondary structural system includes: girder beams, purlins, struts. These are cold-rolled mild steel bars of C or Z shape or hollow joist beams.
- Beams: the most common are I-shaped beams.
- Purlin: There are many types of purlin used to make prefabricated steel buildings. The purlin may be in the form of C, Z or U. The length and height of the purlin depend on the column steps and the load of the building. The usual distance is 1 – 1.4m.
- Roof and wall cladding: these parts helps covering pre-engineered steel buildings and increase the aesthetics of the building.
- Some components of Pre-Engineered building: partial block wall, gutter, wall light, rolling doors, canopy, double sliding doors, Fixed louver, aluminum windows, wall panel, ridge ventilator, gravent.
As the latest construction trend in the world, pre-engineered steel buildings are increasingly asserting outstanding advantages in many fields:
- Factories, Manufacturing Plant, warehouses, Cold Storage, steel rolling Mill, assembly plants
- Greenhouse, livestock farm, fertilizer factory
- Fair – exhibition center, supermarket / hypermarkets, shopping malls, restaurants, commercial complexes, gas stations, etc.
- Hospitals, schools, airports terminal, railway stations
- Sports center, gym, swimming pool